APPROVED FOR 12 CE HOURS
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients. When you decide to earn your ABR®, you gain:
• Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers.
• Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends associated with buyer representation.
• Access to members-only benefits such as marketing tools and resources, which provide an additional competitive edge for ABR® designees.
Want Loyalty From Buyers!
Earn The ABR® Designation
Two Day Course - $ 249
ABR® Designation Requirements
These five (5) requirements must be met to attain and use the ABR® designation:
1. Successful completion of the ABR® Designation Course, with at least an 80% on the exam.
2. Successful completion of one elective, with an 80% passing grade on the exam. In addition to the REBAC elective courses, many NAR courses and programs meet this requirement.
3. Submitted documentation verifying five completed transactions in which theABR® candidate acted as a buyer’s representative.
4. Membership in good standing in the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC). (Course enrollment includes a free, one-year membership with REBAC. Annual dues are $110 each year thereafter.)
5. Membership in good standing in the National Association of REALTORS® or an NAR cooperating association.
ABR® Member Benefits
The ABR® designation provides many membership benefits to help your business and network grow.
Here are just a few:
Customizable Marketing Tools - including postcards, ads, logos, and consumer handouts
The Home Buyer’s Toolkit - a handy guide to walk consumers through the home-buying process
ABR® Print Shop - allows members to customize marketing materials conveniently online
Consumer One-Sheets - free, printable handouts on topics to address in a buyer-counseling session or while
working with buyer-clients
Online Referral Database - helps you pinpoint additional referral opportunities
ABR® Network - members-only online networking community
ABR® App - access members-only benefits on-the-go
A Home Buyer’s Seminar Guide - gives instructions on how to plan and present your own home buyer’s seminar
ABR® Keeps You Up-To-Dat e With Information
Today’s Buyer’s Rep, monthly print newsletter that keeps members informed about events, legislation and education
TBR Hotsheet, an e-newsletter with briefs and links to stories pertaining to buyer’s representatives
REBAC Connection Webinars, a series of complimentary Webinars, featuring timely topics of special interest to buyer’s representatives
RISMedia’s Real Estate Magazine, available to members for FREE online